Tour de Monte Rosa Cowl Pattern digital knitting pattern
Tour de Monte Rosa Cowl takes you on a trek journey in the Alps. The Monte Rosa inspired this pattern, the variety of stitches reflecting the walking journey around the mountain.
This is a digital knitting pattern for making a cowl knitted in the round with circular needles.
The cowl measures approximately 28x30cm (11x11.8 inches) I used Monte Rosa colourway from my hand dyed stock (you can find it here: )
- using circular knitting needles
- joining and knitting in the round
- basic stitches: purl and knit
- make 1 stitch
- long-tail cast-on and loose bind off.
You will need (not included):
- 60 to 70g of 4ply / fingering yarn
- 3.5mm / US4 circular needles (40cm long or more)
- a tapestry needle or a crochet hook to weave in the ends.
Please note this is a digital file only.
EU customers: please buy this pattern on Payhip to avoid VAT trouble - Tour de Monte Rosa Cowl knitting pattern - Payhip