Blogtober 2022 the One Creative Cat way
Hello and welcome! I am doing Blogtober for the first time and thought I would start with an introduction.
I am Cat. I live in Bristol, UK with my family and Cleo the cat, and I dye pretty yarn, knit comfy accessories et design knitwear patterns.
I grew up in the French Alps and my work is inspired by the mountains, the landscapes and colours, the light up high and the flora.
I love baking and being outdoors, curling up on the sofa with a good book and I am curious by nature.
I am trying to revive my blog... I neglected it badly this year – Blogtober will be the perfect time to set myself a new challenge and publish twice a week. I would like to share with you my prompts and hope they will interest you.
- Favourite things about Autumn
- New crafts I would love to try
- 3 yarn bloggers I would love to have over to dinner
- Why I knit
- Yarn stash: how to not forget about it
- My favourite places / things to do while I knit
- How to never run out of knitting pattern ideas – and it does not involve Rav
- Behind the scenes of One Creative Cat
I hope you’ll enjoy it – please feel free to comment on the pages, I would love to hear from you!