If you are like me, while your hands are busy creating, your mind can get a bit lonely...While I knit, I like to...
Listen to podcasts
My favourite podcasts at the moment are very eclectic. I really love these three podcasts at the moment:
- Under the skin, by Russell Brand. I especially liked the episode with Karamo from Queer eye.
- The infinite monkey cage. Brian Cox and alii on matters of the world, with lots of humour and sage reflexions.
- Undercover Mumbai series, by BBC4. The story of a female police detective in Mumbai, India.
I can go deep into the story of a serie and get immerged in its universe for a while... That is exactly what happened with these:
- Shitt's creek. A successful family fallen in disgrace ends up in the middle of nowhere... and starts to rebuild itself. i loved the dysfonctional dynamics, the characters are exceptional in their quirks! Fun and deep, unexpectedly! (Netflix)
- ER. The ancestor of the modern TV series. Follow the team in the A&E over years. (Channel4)
- Hinterland. Dark, crime series situated in Wales. Beautiful landscapes. Moody and noir. (Netflix)
Listen to an audiobook
- Tomorrow, by Graham Swift. A woman can't sleep on the eve of her twins' 16th birthday. Tomorrow, her husband will disclose some news to the children. Captivating, and so well read by Lindsay Duncan.
- Tales of the City, by Armistead Maupin. Read by the writer himself, the perfect way to peak into his world! A little trip to San Francisco...
Do you have recommendations? Share with me!